What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight Watchers Chocolate Cake


In my attempts to find something absolutely scrumptious to help me through the pre-menstral times of my diet, I picked up these little weight watcher treats. I must admit, I was expecting something MUCH larger. But sad to say, I believe the picture on the box is a very accurate likeness regarding size. I was expecting them to taste a little like those sad little Entamenns brownies. 

I was completely shocked when I took a bite and it actually tasted like a chocolate cake! 

It certainly isn't a large chocolate cake, but I'll take 90 calories worth of individually wrapped heaven any day!
I highly recomend these moist, chocolately goodies! 
Four Stars. I would say Five, but I'm docking it because of the size. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site