What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Home Cooking Made Easy?


I'm feeling inspired. Well, technically, I'm feeling over stressed and over fed. So, inspiration was kind of forced upon me. I had a 'chat' with my scale, and dirty words were shared... I need to get on track!
I have purchased a few handy new tools that claim to make fantastic healthy meals, quick and easy.
So, I am going to put these tools to the test. Are they really as fabulous as they claim?

My Panini Press has a removable griddle and grill plates, so I should be able to do a lot with that.

After watching an infomercial for the Magic Bullet,
not only did I feel that we NEEDED one, but my husband was fairly excited about all the tasty meals they created on the tv and agreed we needed one as well.

School starts on Monday, so on top of all the millions of things I have to squeeze into a day, now I have to get up early and train myself to go to bed early.
As you know I'm used to eating out, so getting back into the kitchen shouldn't be painful. I am looking for healthy, easy meals that take no time to clean up.
Stop snickering... I have my new toys that claim they can do it... So lets see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site