What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Best Chili EVER

The good news is, I have perfected my chili. The bad news is, I may have to never make it again. At this point, I may have to swear off all food... period (which may not be all that bad of an idea).  I don't believe I've been this full since our night at The Gloucester House.... uh, the thought.

I had Todd take my picture... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site