What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brain in Recovery

OK. I know it's been a couple days. I've heard complaints about me slacking off. It's good to be missed, that's for sure. 
I did do a lot of thinking over the last few days. That sounds too profound... I tried to process thoughts over the last few days. The truth is, I've been sick, which has caused a severe decrease in brain function. I have been able to ward off all ailments for the past 7 months, which being the winter, that's pretty good. However, in my extensive thought processing I have discovered the cause of the common cold, (or at least for me). I believe it's more than coincidence that every time I promise to eat right and exercise, within days, I'm sick.  It's that damn elliptical! If you have one, throw it out at once, it causes fevers!
Now that I am coming out of my sniffly, sneezy, hacky/weezy state... it's time to get back on the right track. This time, that damn elliptical will not get me down for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site