What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebrating?

Well, we finally put the house on the market. There was a lot of mixed emotions on the whole idea of selling. Mostly on my part, but I think Todd has finally realized what we're giving up here as well. Selling has been a little bitter sweet. It's obviously time to move on to our next chapter in life, but this one has been so great, I'm just not sure I'm ready to give it up. We spent the last few days preparing for a highly anticipated open house. I assumed that after having a house fire and complete remodel from a couple from Arizona, the open house would be mainly curious neighbors. However, after an excruciating 2 hours of wondering, "Will it sell, will it not sell?" We FINALLY sold the house.  Whew! 
After a few teary eyed moments, I am very thankful for the whole 'rip the bandage off' effect, I don't think I could have gone through with it otherwise.  
It's now time to focus on the next chapter. Hopefully they continue to top the last. It's been a good year here in Franklin.

As sad as it may be, we are very thankful that we had such a great realtor. We couldn't have done it without her. I hope she continues to do well in the future. 
Thank you Nikki!

Re/Max agent, Nicole Wisniewski - www.nicolewhomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site