What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Monday, March 16, 2009

A second succesful meal down


Shari would be so proud.

To top it off, I'm even going to go get ON the elliptical... soon.  
Why is it that my husband can eat pizza and burgers for every meal and then do one day of yard work and drop 10 lbs? There is something so wrong about that. I don't care how much yard work I do, there is no way that would ever happen to me. Now, before certain family members start snickering over the image of me actually doing yard work in the first place. Let me just say that where I am now... yard work would not have been an issue. But that is another reason why leaving here makes me sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site