What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Negotiations are Over

Where O where to begin?
I currently live in Franklin, Mass, which I love. As a native of Phoenix, a rare breed I hear, its been good to get out of the heat and see some history on this side of the country.
Since we moved here a little over a year ago, I have been dying to go see all there is to see out here. Unfortunatley, a lifetime would still not be enough time to do that. 
We spent a year looking for a house and then remodeling a house. Now that we're finally done and ready to settle down, my husband is bored and wants to move back to Arizona. 
After a lot of 'discussions' on the subject, the negotiations were complete. I have agreed to move back to the desert, but not without conditions. I WILL see some serious sites! I'm not budging from my cozy little home until I've seen everything... or until the new owners insist I leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site