What is the Wandering Sister Rating?

1 Wandering Sister = Enter at your own risk, you've been warned.
2 Wandering Sisters = How hungry are you? This place has it's down side.
3 Wandering Sisters = Pretty good place to go, but not for everyone.
4 Wandering Sisters =  Good food. Good service. You won't go wrong.
5 Wandering Sisters = Considering there's only 4 of us... This rating will speak for itself!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A daily dose of "Serena Logic"

In Milford, MA, there is a little convenience store called Oliva's down on Main St. They make the greatest sandwiches. Unfortunately for me, they are not the lowest calorie sandwiches I would assume. This is why I only eat half of it. Mind you, half is still probably more than a foot long Spicy Italian from Subway, but in my eyes, half is a pretty good accomplishment! No fear, after eating half of my delightful Italian sandwich on french bread, I did not have a bag of chips, or a candy bar. Oh no... I decided I should play it smart. So, I had a weight watchers cookie.  I figure, it balances out all those other calories. ;)


This may not be the same kind of 'logic' that you are used to. This is "Serena Logic". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage feedback. Please let me know if you like what you read, or had an experience you would like to share.

Search for Recipes and Reviews within The Wandering Sisters Site